Proof of Vaccination Required at NAGLY
NAGLY is taking all necessary precautions to assure the safety of all youth, staff, and volunteers. Starting January 15th, per order of the city of Salem, we will be requiring all youth and staff to show proof of vaccination.
1. We would like all youth to provide a record of full vaccination (two doses). However, one dose is acceptable until March 5th.
2. A staff member can then make a copy of this vaccine record and keep it in a secure place at NAGLY.
3. Either a physical vaccination card or a photo of it are acceptable.
4. If you do not have your vaccination card or a picture of it, a staff member will prompt you to call a parent or guardian (if applicable) to send it over.
5. Unfortunately at this time, if you are unvaccinated you will be unable to attend in-person meetings or drop-ins here at NAGLY. However, you will still be able to attend virtually through zoom.
NAGLY at Lynn *New!*
NAGLY at Lynn is a new satellite of NAGLY that meets in Lynn.
First Thursday of each month (*starting in January 2022*)
Demakes Family YMCA
40 Neptune Blvd. Lynn
All LGBTQ+ youth, aged 14-23, are welcome.
New & Returning
Clubs and Programs
All Clubs are in person only.
Counseling by YWCA Rape Crisis Staff: Tuesdays, 5:30-8:00 PM and Fridays 4:00-7:00 PM
D&D Club: Saturdays, 12:00-2:00 PM
Film Club: Last Friday of the month, 5:30 PM
Tutoring: Sundays, 12:00-4:00 PM
Case Management: Fridays, 4:00-6:00 PM
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Yoga Club: Sunday, 5:00 PM. No experience is necessary to join. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Youth Resource Text Line
Are you a youth between the ages of middle school and 23 in need of resources, referral, or a phone appointment? Reach out to NAGLY via text to the resource line.
Via the text line, you can schedule an appointment to get a phone call back, receive a referral, and ask for resources.
THIS NUMBER IS FOR YOUTH ONLY.
Queer Adulting *New!*
A group for ages 18-23 that includes focus groups, life skills, workshops, and more!
Every other Tuesday
Check the calendar for exact dates.
Masks are mandatory at NAGLY.
The Red Party
In honor of NAGLY’s 30th Anniversary, we are bringing back the fabulous Red Party and making it even better with an incredible headliner, dancing til' midnight,
and to-die-for food and drinks.
Welcome to the Red Party 2.0!
The red-hottest party in town
Click on an icon for more details about each program.
All programs are free, and there's no need to register.
Get support with employment, mental health resources, housing insecurity, education, employment, applying to college, or other personal goals. Drop in or schedule an appointment at email@example.com.
In-person at NAGLY. Masks are mandatory at NAGLY.
NAGLY North is a satellite of NAGLY in Newburyport. Meetings are for students in grades 6-12 who identify as LGBTQ+ in from any town.
Meetings are on the first and third Wednesdays of the month
from 5:30-7:00 pm
Paula Estey Gallery
3 Harris St. Newburyport
Questions about NAGLY North? Contact:
SAGA is the Sexuality and Gender Acceptance Group, a satellite of NAGLY. They meet at the Younity Center at 6 Elm St. in Gloucester. SAGA is currently meeting in person, with health safety precautions in place.
Questions about SAGA? Contact:
N-TALE is NAGLY's Training & Leadership Education Program. The program provides internships and/or community service hours to high school students and college-aged interns.
N-TALE program also partners with local schools and districts to collaborate with NAGLY and to provide resources, programming, and conferences. The N-TALE program would like to be embedded into all North Shore school districts within the next few years.
For more information, visit the
- Fri, Jan 28Salem
- Sat, Feb 12SalemFeb 12, 7:30 PMSalem, 227 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970, USAIn honor of NAGLY’s 30th Anniversary, we are bringing back the fabulous Red Party and making it even better with an incredible headliner, dancing til' midnight, and to-die-for food and drinks. Welcome to the Red Party 2.0! The red-hottest party in town.