NAGLY Receives Grant from LGA CPAs and Business Advisors
During his last week before retiring as NAGLY’s Executive Director, Stephen D. Harrington received a generous grant of unrestricted operating support from Sharon Masse, LGA Gives Back Champion at LGA CPAs and Business Advisors in Woburn. In presenting the check, Masse said, “Our team members have a passion for giving back to the communities where we work and live, and it was an honor for us to present this donation on behalf of the Cummings Foundation in recognition of LGA’s 40th Anniversary. We look forward to being able to nurture our relationship with NAGLY through volunteer efforts in the near future!”
We are very happy to welcome LGA, LLC as one of our newest partners in our mission to
honor, respect, educate, and empower GLBTQ+ youth on the North Shore.
New Program For Student Internships &
NAGLY has expanded youth opportunities to now serve high school students and college-aged interns. This new program, called N-TALE (NAGLY Training & Leadership Education) will focus on providing internship and/or community service hours.
For more information, visit the N-TALE page at the link below.
Would You Help NAGLY Out With Its Wishlist?
Many people ask what they can do to help NAGLY out. So we created a wishlist of items that are needed in the NAGLY Center. Just click the button below to be taken there. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
NAGLY'S Youth Pride
is Sold Out
All tickets to NAGLY's Youth Pride are gone. We have reached capacity for the event space, and we cannot give out any more tickets.
Get a COVID Vaccine
With the recent FDA emergency use authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for individuals age 12 through adults. the North Shore COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will begin providing vaccinations to individuals in those age groups effective May 13th.
Those under the age of 18 must have a consent form in order to receive the vaccine. Click here to access the form. Those aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Clinic, located at the O’Keefe Center 225 Canal Street in Salem, is open Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Masks are required to be worn over your mouth and nose at the clinic site at all times. Please wear a shirt that allows upper arm access. Pre-screen yourself for COVID-19 symptoms and do not attend if you are not feeling well. You will be unable to receive the vaccine if you are currently not feeling well, have received any other vaccine in the last 14 days or are allergic to a component of the vaccine. Please anticipate staying for 15-30 minutes of monitoring after you receive your vaccination.
Click below to get an appointment.
Please Take This Survey About Youth Homelessness
Many of us don’t fit the stereotypes of people experiencing homelessness, but could use support with housing and resources.
Massachusetts is trying to better understand and meet the needs of youth and young adults who experience housing instability & homelessness.
If you are under 25, take the confidential 2021 Youth Count survey between April 12th- May 24th.
Data from this survey will impact funding & services for young adults experiencing housing instability.
to Support NAGLY
Every time you shop, Amazon will donate to your favorite charity with no extra fees or costs.
Initial Set Up
Sign into Amazon, and when prompted, choose "North Shore Alliance of Gay & Lesbian Youth" as your charity.
Once it's all set up, just remember to always shop at smile.amazon.com to support NAGLY on your device.
See details below if you plan to show on your mobile device.
Set Your Cell Phone App to Amazon Prime
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone.
2. Select the main menu (=).
3. Under Programs & Features choose "see all".
4. Scroll down and click on "AmazonSmile".
5. Be sure that "North Shore Alliance Of Gay & Lesbian Youth" is showing. If not, see "Initial Set Up" above.
6. Click "Turn on Amazon Smile".
7. Follow the on-screen prompts.
Drop-in hours for youth at the NAGLY Center are on Fridays, 3:00-8:00 pm. No need to sign up. Just come on in!
We are advising youth who are not vaccinated to wear masks .
How to Get a Covid Vaccine
Cómo Obtener Una Vacuna Covid
In Massachusetts, there are several ways to get a Covid vaccine:
En Massachusetts, hay varias formas de vacunarse contra Covid:
Call 833-893-0485 to register for an in-home vaccination. The phone line is open Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00. After registering you will be called within five business days to schedule an appointment. Translation is available in over 100 languages. Llame al 833-893-0485 para registrarse para una vacuna en el hogar. La línea telefónica está abierta de lunes a viernes, de 9:00 a 17:00. Después de registrarse, se le llamará dentro de los cinco días hábiles para programar una cita. La traducción está disponible en más de 100 idiomas
Click here to make an appointment at CVS. Haga clic aquí para hacer una cita en CVS.
Click here to make an appointment at Walgreens. Haga clic aquí para hacer una cita en Walgreens.
Click here for information about how to get vaccinated through Mass General Brigham. Haga clic aquí para obtener información sobre cómo vacunarse a través de Mass General Brigham.
Click here for information about how to get vaccinated through Beth Israel Lahey Clinic. Haga clic aquí para obtener información sobre cómo vacunarse a través de Beth Israel Lahey Clinic.
Click on an icon for more details about each program.
All programs are free, and there's no need to register.
Most meetings are being held virtually. See the details below.
N-TALE is NAGLY's Training & Leadership Education Program. The program provides internships and/or community service hours to high school students and college-aged interns.
N-TALE program also partners with local schools and districts to collaborate with NAGLY and to provide resources, programming, and conferences. The N-TALE program would like to be embedded into all North Shore school districts within the next few years.
For more information, visit the
SAGA is the Sexuality and Gender Acceptance Group, a satellite of NAGLY. They meet at the Younity Center at 6 Elm St. in Gloucester. SAGA is currently meeting in person, with health safety precautions in place.
Questions about SAGA? Contact:
Meetings and events will be posted here in our events section and on our Facebook page under events.
Newburyport Recreation Center
40 Milk St. Newburyport
NAGLY North is a satellite of NAGLY in Newburyport. Meetings are for students in grades 7-12 from any town.
Questions about NAGLY North? Contact:
- Wed, Jun 23YOUnity Center
- Thu, Jun 24https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904Jun 24, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904Join us to celebrate Juneteenth, a holiday dedicated to celebrating the emancipation of those that were once enslaved in the United States. A guest speaker from North Shore Juneteenth will be leading the event and the Q&A session. All Youth who attend will receive an Amazon gift card.
- Fri, Jun 25Granite Coast BreweryJun 25, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMGranite Coast Brewery, 77 Main St unit b, Peabody, MA 01960, USAIt's PRIDE Night at Granite Coast, hosted in partnership with NAGLY! Wear your PRIDE colors and come grab some resources and swag. Bring your own board games or cards. Bring in your own local food and we'll have over a dozen craft beers on tap.
- Fri, Jun 25https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904
- Sat, Jun 26Old Town HallJun 26, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMOld Town Hall, 32 Derby Square, Salem, MA 01970, USAAll tickets to NAGLY's Youth Pride are gone. We have reached capacity for the event space, and we cannot give out any more tickets. You may add your name to the limited waitlist. If someone gives up their ticket, you will be automatically contacted by Eventbrite and will have 24 hours to reserve
- Sun, Jun 27Patton HomesteadJun 27, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMPatton Homestead, 650 Asbury St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAGrab your picnic blanket and head for th Hamilton-Wenham PRIDE Picnic 2021! This event is FREE and open to ALL AGES. There will be music, arts & crafts, information about LGBTQ+ organizations and providers, lawn games, and more! Please click "more info" to RSVP.
- Tue, Jun 29https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904Jun 29, 6:30 PM – 10:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904Join us for a drag tutorial! While leading the drag tutorial, NAGLY's unofficial drag queen will also be telling you a little about how drag queens led the fight for LGBTQ rights. You do not have to want to do drag to attend. All are welcome to come, enjoy, and learn.
- Fri, Jul 02https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9288455904
- Tue, Jul 13Salem