Thu, Oct 15|
Spirit Day is a day for people to take a stand against the bullying of LGBTQ+ youth worldwide.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2020, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
About the event
"Each year, millions go purple for Spirit Day to support LGBTQ youth in a united stand against bullying. Pledging to “go purple" on Spirit Day is a way for everyone — global and local brands and companies, world leaders, celebrities, neighbors, parents, classmates, and friends — to visibly show solidarity with youth and to take part in the largest, most visible LGBTQ anti-bullying campaign in the world." -- courtesy of GLAAD
Ways to Support Spirit Day:
- Take the online pledge to stop bullying
- Wear purple on Spirit Day
- Use #SpiritDay on social media
- Update your social media with a Spirit Day frame
- Download a resource kit from GLAAD.
- Click here to find out more about Spirit Day
Spirit Day is a campaign run by GLAAD.